Enter a dazzling world of adventure at The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice! Live at the Arena from 24-28 April 2019
Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on an inspiring walk down memory lane in celebration of magic and family fun. Dory is back with friends Nemo and Marlin from Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory.
Embark on a new ocean adventure as they discover the real meaning of family. Travel to Arendelle with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious Olaf from Disney’s Frozen as they learn true love is the greatest power of all. Nothing is out of reach for Rapunzel as her friends help light the way. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs make their own magic and reveal we can do ANYTHING with our friends in tow. Buzz and Woody will have you jumping out of your seat in a foot-stomping throwdown; Simba, Timon and Pumbaa prowl the Pridelands; Jasmine, Aladdin and Genie show friendship is fearless; and your favourite Disney Princesses stay strong and journey on.
Plus, learn the Mouse Bounce dance during the Fit to Dance pre-show.
Make unforgettable memories as you explore The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice!
What is the best way to dress for a Disney On Ice show?
We suggest you dress comfortably. The temperature in the arena is typically 10+ degrees cooler than outside, so a light sweater/jacket might be needed. Also, practical shoes are recommended to safely navigate the steps in the arena. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. All of our shows offer a casual, family-oriented environment. Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin or body that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment will not be permitted. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense. Costumes worn by guests 14 years of age or older are not permitted. If you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected].
Head to Facebook to enter our Disney On Ice prize-giveaway - you could win a VIP family ticket with an interactive magic carpet ride during the Aladdin section of the show!
1. Competition opens on 26 March 2019 at 12.15
2. Competition closes on 2 April 2019 at 3pm.
3. Winners will be notified via email by 2 April at 5pm to arrange redemption of free tickets.
4. Tickets are for the 6.30pm performance, on 25 April 2019 at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff. Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them: Motorpoint Arena Cardiff 25 April at 6.30pm
5. A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
6. The entry will be selected at random after the closing date and will each receive four (4) tickets for the show.
7. There are 4 number of family tickets available.
8. There are 4 VIP seats allocated for the ride at each performance – 2 adults and 2 children each. A maximum of 4 children can ride in the cart.
9. Only 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
11. Children participating in the show must be aged 5-11 years old and will not be required to skate on the ice.
12. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
13. Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
14. Tickets cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
16. Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
17. Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
18. Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
19. If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.
Hotel & Ticket packages
Fancy treating yourself or are you travelling a distance and would like to stay in Cardiff and enjoy the show to the fullest? Book a great value Hotel and Ticket inclusive package that includes a minimum of a 1 night stay at the 4* Radisson Blu Hotel with breakfast included through our travel partner Cardiff.Tickets, part of the Sound Travel Group. Click banner below.