Update 10.04.20: Both Manic Street Preachers' December shows in aid of the NHS are now fully subscribed/sold out.
Manic Street Preachers will perform two shows at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff on 04 and 05 December 2020, their only dates in Wales this year.
The first night will be a free show for NHS staff, the second is ticketed, with all profits going to NHS Wales charities.
The band who have championed the incredible NHS for many years explained: “We wanted to do something to show our appreciation, love and respect for the NHS and its amazing brave workers. One free show and one fundraising show seemed the best way for us to express our deep gratitude for all their heroic work.”
This event page is for Friday 4th December - Free Concert For NHS Staff - SUBSCRIBED
Manic Street Preachers – Free concert for NHS Staff | Friday 4th December 2020 at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - SUBSCRIBED
Those eligible for tickets will be all NHS staff that work within NHS hospitals in the United Kingdom including, but not limited to, doctors, nurses, support workers, porters and cleaners. Any staff that work within the hospital will be eligible to apply for tickets. Eligible NHS staff members are entitled to bring one guest with them but will need two tickets (one for them and one for their guest).
Ticket applications must only be made by the NHS member of staff who must bring their valid NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card (original format, no photocopies) to the show, as ticket checks will be in operation. All tickets will carry the name of the person who made the booking, and this must match the name that is on the NHS or Primary Care Trust I.D card or admission will be refused. The guest of the eligible NHS staff member will need to be present and enter the venue at the same time.
Tickets will be limited to 2 per person (eligible NHS staff members and one guest).
If you secure tickets in error as you are not NHS staff, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of those tickets.
If you secure tickets and find that you are unable to attend, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of these tickets, to enable the tickets to be available to other NHS staff.
Under 14's To Be Accompanied By Parent/Guardian
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is a thank you to all NHS and auxiliary staff. Tickets are available for staff only, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, support workers. Please respect this, ID checks will be in place.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is issued by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID IF SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder will be refused entry.
5. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been issued, the guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. There will be no re-admittance allowed. No duplicates will be issued for lost or destroyed tickets.
6. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid NHS ID or Primary Care Trust ID card (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets, or details of employment if NHS contract staff.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
8. Ticket has no monetary value.