So you know, this show has been rescheduled from Saturday 3 April 2021. If you’ve already got tickets, they’ll still be valid, so hang on to them; your ticket agent will be in touch to tell you more.
One of the most trailblazing arena tours of all time. Based on HG Wells’ dark Victorian tale, it remains a firm favourite to millions around the world, exciting audiences of all ages.
In 2006 TWOTW was already considered a cutting edge production with six trucks filled to the brim. But in 2021, which marks a momentous 15 years of live touring, the production be up to 12 trucks, and with it, a host of ingredients and special effects that will challenge and excite the senses. A stellar cast will also be announced in the next few weeks.
• Liam Neeson in 3D holography as George Herbert, The Journalist
• The iconic 3-tonne, 35-foot tall Martian Fighting Machine firing real flame Heat Rays at the audience.
• The 9-piece Black Smoke Band and ULLAdubULLA symphonic string orchestra.
• Leaf drops over the audience.
• Mixed live in Surround Sound
UPDATED FOR 2021:
• The giant arched bridge now running from the lip of the stage out over the audience to the front of house desk.
• Three panoramic screens with 2 hours of cutting edge CGI and other content
• The incineration of a cast member in full view of the audience.
NEW FOR 2021:
• Lighting, pyrotechnics… and other-worldly special effects.
• Ground-breaking levitation effect.
• The release of deadly Black Smoke from the Martian Fighting Machine
plus ‘The War of The Worlds’ author, HG Wells - appearing in sight and sound.
…and much, much more!