The Original Harlem Globetrotters | Pushing the Limits World Tour 2020
The world famous Harlem Globetrotters, featuring some of the most electrifying athletes on the planet, are bringing their spectacular show to the UK as part of their 2020 Pushing the Limits World Tour.
The Pushing the Limits tour will up the ante and create even bigger moments and memories for Globetrotters fans. New to this year’s tour, and never been done before, include:
• Holders of 21 current world records, the Globetrotters will attempt a new world record live at each game on tour this year, hoping to add to their list of impressive accolades and innovations.
• In many markets, the Globetrotters will also perform their legendary pre-game “Magic Circle” ball handling warmups in the dark, using a glow in the dark Baden basketball to provide the illumination.
• The Globetrotters will celebrate their fans by introducing “The Fifth Quarter,” a free interactive post-game autograph session where fans will have the opportunity to meet the Globetrotters star up close and personal.
As part of the tour, the Globetrotters will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the four-point shot, a shot 30-feet from the basket which they introduced to the sport in 2010. The team will also bring back its popular “Magic Pass” pre-game event, which enables fans to come onto the court, meet their favourite Globetrotters for pictures and autographs, and even learn how to spin a ball on their finger just like the stars.
The Harlem Globetrotters roster showcases some of the most thrilling athletes in the world, including Big Easy Lofton, Hi-Lite Bruton, Hammer Harrison, Thunder Law, Bull Bullard, and Cheese Chisholm – plus female stars TNT Lister, w and more.
You won’t want to miss seeing the legendary Harlem Globetrotters on their Pushing the Limits tour!
Magic Pass Add On
This is not an event ticket. Must be purchased with an event ticket.
Exclusive Magic Pass Upgrade includes:
* Unique 30 Minute pre-show event with Harlem Globetrotters members - shoot, pass and dribble on court!
* Autograph and Photo Opportunity with Harlem Globetrotters members (camera/photographer not supplied)
* Designated check in with our on-site event staff.
Soft/rubber soled shoes must be worn on the court.
Anyone under 14 will need to be accompanied by an adult, who must also purchase a Pass.
Anyone who wishes to be on the court during the event must have a Pass, regardless of participation.
To purchase please call 029 2022 4488 or click HERE
L2 Restaurant & Bar Ticket Upgrade
Upgrade your purchased ticket to include two courses in our L2 Restaurant & Bar for just £25pp on top of your ticket (includes booking fee).
Children's menu prices also available.
Your L2 upgrade also includes early entry into the venue, cloakroom facility and L2 bar access during the show. Add to your basket when buying, or when you call 029 2022 4488.
THIS IS AN UPGRADE. A SEPARATE MAIN SHOW TICKET IS STILL REQUIRED.