Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia Tour lands in Cardiff on 7 June 2020.
On sale Friday 6 December 2019 9AM
Call 029 2022 4488 or check back here.
See below for Gold Package tickets.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
Want to stay in the know? For venue pre-sale access, show updates, giveaways and more, sign-up HERE.
L2 Restaurant & Bar - LIMITED SPACES
Enjoy a starter and main course at our L2 Restaurant & Bar for just £25pp on top of your purchased ticket (Includes booking fee). Your L2 upgrade includes early entry into the venue, cloakroom facility and L2 bar access during the show. Ask at the Box Office on 029 2022 4488 or add to basket when buying your main show ticket.
Customers must have valid event entry ticket on top of this upgrade.
Pre-Show Bar Upgrade (Exit 7) - LIMITED SPACES
Upgrade your ticket for exclusive access to our bar, Exit 7 with a DJ set from 5pm. For just £15*, your upgrade includes main queue jump, use of an exclusive entrance and 10% off pre-show drinks**!
Call 029 2022 4488 to upgrade or add to your basket when buying your main show ticket.
*Booking fee may apply.
**Offer does not apply to premium brand spirits and existing promotions. Offer ends at 6.30pm. Standard ticket T&Cs apply. Customers must have valid event entry ticket on top of this upgrade.
***As soon as main doors are declared open, you are permitted to head into the main Arena from our bar and will not need to go back outside to queue. Please note that this offer does not take precendence over any packages offered by the artist or tour.
MOTORPOINT ARENA CARDIFF GOLD PACKAGE TICKETS
Buying a venue Gold Package Ticket is the easiest way to guarantee some of the best seats in the house. If you're looking to book a full suite of 18 people, or perhaps just for yourself and a friend, take a look at our Gold Package offer.
The Gold Package includes:
Event ticket & hospitality pass per person
Dedicated Entrance (no need to join the main queues, our host will greet you and your guests at centre doors)
Suite access for up to 18 guests (just for your use if you book 18)
Seats directly outside your suite on the first floor balcony
Welcome drink on arrival per person
Your own personal suite host for the night
Pre-ordered buffet for all guests
In-suite cash bar
Official show programme (or equivalent)
Just £149 per person (includes show ticket and fees)
Call 029 20234 5555 or email us asap for further information.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as [Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange OR SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan] (please visit the artist’s website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.