We’re sorry, this show has been rescheduled, but the good news is that it’s now on 19 January 2021.
If you’ve already got tickets, they’ll still be valid, so hang on to them; your ticket agent will be in touch to tell you more. #
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as [Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange OR SEE Tickets Fan-to-Fan] (please visit the artist’s website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
By checking this box I agree with the Terms and Conditions of purchase and acknowledge that any tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.